Fun, happy, and sexy homes populate this dreamy seaside city where blue sky, green palm leaves, and electric vibes provide an exotic backdrop to the fabulous and outrageous interiors we ve selected for you. Whether they re exploding with color and pizzazz or imploding with white minimalism, these are the creme de la creme of Miami pads.
- classic 1950s Eden Roc Hotel by Morris Lapidus
- residence of artist Michele Oka in South Beach
- the house of Tui Pranich designed according to strict Feng Shui principles
- apartment of a Cuban woman in an Art Deco district
- Stiltsville-colorful huts hovering over the water on stilts
Редактор: Angelika Taschen.
Фотограф: Eric Laignel.
Издание на английском, французском и немецком языках.