London Shops More
London is huge, sprawling, and chaotic, so before you set out on a shopping spree we recommend you arm yourself with this handy guide to make sure you never get lost and don apos
t miss out on anything-from the oldest traditional establishments to the most avant-garde boutiques. And because we want you and your purchases to stay nice and dry, we apos
ve kindly included the address of a legendary umbrella maker!
- Opened in 1882, James Purdey Sons exquisitely crafted guns hunting clothes
- Leading English fashion designer Stella McCartney apos
- Furniture shop owned by Paul Smith, who reupholsters vintage pieces with his own fabric
- putting HM to shame, the Topshop flagship store
- all-natural, hand-crafted cheese and yoghurts from Neal apos
s Yard Dairy
- legendary umbrella makers James Smith Sons, the perfect place to pick up a walking stick as a souvenir
- exclusive hand-illustrated cover
- exclusive hand-illustrated map for each area
- information such as opening hours, history, and signature dishes
- hand-illustrated postcard
- softcover with a sturdy PVC jacket
Редактор: Angelika Taschen.
Издание на английском, французском и немецком языках.